Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our biggest issue in co-sleeping with my son has been his cyclical thrashing, kicking and punching me in the face. We often end up putting him in his swing for part of the night because he's being so abusive to me. I think it's mostly related to teething (but it's been so long that I really can't remember). Has anyone had any luck with the Hylands product "Calms Forte"? I just saw an ad for it, and wondered if it could help us. I haven't checked yet to see what Homeo remedy it's made of......

·
Registered
307 Posts
We love the Hylands line of homeopathy for children!!! Teething tables - a blessing!!! Calms Forte - always helpful for us.<br>
Remarkably - I don't have a bottle of the Clams Forte right now (and I can't find the teething tablets) but off the top of my head, the Calms Forte has coffee cruda (sp???), chammomile, belladonna.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I would say to try it, but it seems to be a hit or miss depending on the child. I've heard mamas swear by it, but unfortunately it seems to do nothing for our DD. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Weve used both the Calms Forte and Valerium Super Calm. The Calms Forte didnt really work well for the nighttime thrashies, but the Valerium Super Calm did.<br><br>
The calms Forte has:<br>
aconitum<br>
chamomille<br>
cina<br>
lycopodium<br>
pulstilla<br>
calc phos<br>
sulphur<br>
and its in a lactose base

1 - 6 of 6 Posts