Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking at a possible job offer in the Sun Valley area.

Anyone on here from there? I have so many questions!

We're currently in Boise, and I think we may have JUST found a great alternative doc for us here. I'd be sad to have to let that go if I didn't know what to expect in SV.

Anyone?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sun Valley is tribeless?

It sure is lonely in this thread. Then again, I kind of feel like I'm in a room all by myself. Maybe I'll pick my nose or something. Is there an icon for that?

There's the lick-my-own-face icon. Or maybe the night-creature eyes one. In the dark. Alone.

Or maybe I should try a more amorous approach.
:

(I'll never get a reply now.)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Sun Valley is tribeless?
What makes you say that? Just because someone doesn't respond to this pathetic thread on YOUR timetable?

Quote:
It sure is lonely in this thread. Then again, I kind of feel like I'm in a room all by myself. Maybe I'll pick my nose or something.
I think you just violated the UA.

Quote:
(I'll never get a reply now.)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You haven't read all these, have you?

Sigh.

I think my partner is asleep by now, so it's safe to go to bed.

Good night, and good luck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i think you'll have to get the word out about mothering once you're there- dh and i would love to live there, but can't afford housing. we're looking at twin falls area instead for a move in 2007...

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I am in Mtn Home. I am sure there are earthy mamas in SV like the other poster said you may have to just educate them once you get there.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If you are in Boise mama down by the riverside we are having a parkday here in Mountain Home tomorrow Wednesday August 2nd at 11am at the Carl ****** Park PM me if you want to come we would love to meet you you'd fit right in we all are a silly bunch of momma"s

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I live 45 miles past Boise toward Twin Falls I was just in Boise today made a bag run for Bath and Body and my Dh bought a beer making kit
and of course we had to go to Starbucks

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by massaginmommy
Oh and I would like to know the alternative med doc you found in Boise?
Dr. Ann Huycke. She has a website you can check out. http://www.drannhuycke.com/

I haven't even met her yet, but according to the website she's as close to what I'm looking for as I can imagine. We're going to our first apt in a few days.

Best wishes!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts