Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,607 Posts
Lots of them! Luckily I don't get morning sickness, but I've got extremely tender breasts, heartburn, constant need to pee, fatigue...I know I'm missing some.
It's kind of reassuring, but it would have been nice to have a few weeks. I started getting symptoms by about 6 dpo.

· Registered
4,607 Posts
That's very strange!
When I tell people I don't get morning sickness, I usually get some jealous comments. Honestly, some days I'd rather have the morning sickness than the near constant heartburn for the whole time. At least morning sickness is usually only for a few weeks.

I am so tired of peeing, too! I'm not getting up to go most nights, but that's probably because a)I'm only getting about 5 or 6 hours a night at the moment b)I go 3 or 4 times before I go to bed and I go the minute I get up.

· Registered
4,607 Posts
I think it happens quite a bit early on, then even more right at the end. I could be wrong, though.

I've been getting quite a lot of period like cramps. Hope it's just ligaments stretching, though. I've forgotten.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.