Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our company has been operating for so many years but we are left behind with the latest trends in technology. This time our goal is to improve our data system. We want to integrate and leverage. We want a systematic method that manages risk efficiently in may operational areas. Any feedback for such type of method or tool that you know?

· Registered
26 Posts
Our company has been operating for so many years but we are left behind with the latest trends in technology. This time our goal is to improve our data system. We want to integrate and leverage. We want a systematic method that manages risk efficiently in may operational areas. Any feedback for such type of method or tool that you know?
Shanna, if you are talking about a software, there is a kind of system designed to meet a business needs in terms of compliance management. It could even help manages any risks. But, I'm not so sure and I'm reluctant to recommend it yet because I haven't tried the software. Anyway, I'll check on it again or ask my cousin who is more knowledgeable about a software before I get back to you later.

· Registered
15 Posts
I am not sure whether the inquiry raised has been dealt with. Anyway, if you are talking about a systematic method that is a software, there is a lot actually who can offer to develop a software based on your requirements. Our company got services of a provider to customize us a Employee Training Software. It is working well now but the start was not so good really considering there had been a lot of issues that should be addressed. The good thing is, their after service procedure is good and they worked with us until such time that the system is working right at our convenience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.