Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you doing about it?<br><br>
I feel hollow and hungry. When I eat, I feel gassy and uncomfortable. Of course on top of this, I am nauseous. What to do, what to do...<br><br>
I'm thinking of picking up some plain yogurt, kefir, and probiotics tonight. Sour is sounding really good to me these days.<br><br>
Any suggestions on a good, natural disgestive enzyme?<br><br>
TIA!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I wish I hadn't killed my sourdough starter due to extreme neglect. I think that's supposed to be good for you, too.<br>
The yogurt and probiotics are what I do, too. My intestines always feel like they're tied up in knots in the first trimester. Hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
AAk, the title of your post makes me want to :puke. My tummy's so sensitive lately.<br><br>
I was feeling like you are a few weeks ago. I found that I just really had to eat a ton of protein to feel o.k. I drink kefir and eat yogurt too, I'm sure that's helping as well<br><br>
Hope you feel better!

·
Registered
72 Posts
No suggestions, sorry,<br><br>
but you're not alone! I feel alternately stuffed (without eating) and ravenous (again without eating), but whenever I eat, I puke or want to. And when I want something, it has to be that, nohing else will do. I've been drinking a lot of juice, and that has helped... Also garlicky dill pickles... weird.<br><br>
let us know if you find the miracle cure!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts