Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the few things that I really *need* with this new babe is going to be a whole ton of new cloth diaper wipes. I still have a handful from ds2, but they're 3 years old and not in the best shape.

I'd like to find some wahm-made wipes, but I really would like some super nice luxe ones, since I'm washing them almost every day. Does anyone have experience with any? The mom who made my last stash of wipes isn't doing it anymore.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not that I can think of.

I make my own out of 1 layer of bamboo fleece. It is soft on one side and kind of "scrubby" on the other side. I've never run into anyone that makes good wipes, and certainly flannel is criminally awful at the job.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
To be quite honest, after buying multiple wipes from different wahms, my favorite ended up being a multipack of washclothes (terry) that I only paid like $5 for a pk of 18 at the grocery store. I find that the terry works really well for poo diapers, while some of the nicer materials (velour, sherpa, fleece), just kind of smeared it around.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisoula View Post
I ordered some from this WAHM: www.smallwonderswipes.com and I really liked them.
I second this! She is GREAT to work with!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.