Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
We se Dr Sears, but a couple of my cousins take their kids to him. They all say is very nice and good with the kids. But these cousins are VERY mainstream. From what they've said, I've gathered he is isn't very supportive of breastfeeding. Maybe it was because both of these cousins didn't really want to breastfeed in the first place and he just went along with them.

· Registered
1,837 Posts
Hmmmm....that's weird. I read a review of him online where a woman said when he found out she and her baby might have had thrush he saw her within a couple of hours. But I really don't know anything about him, either.

· Registered
319 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Molliejo View Post
Hmmmm....that's weird. I read a review of him online where a woman said when he found out she and her baby might have had thrush he saw her within a couple of hours. But I really don't know anything about him, either.
Like I said, neither of my cousins wanted to breastfeed. It just didn't sound like he encouraged them to either.

I wouldn't hesitate to see him if Dr. Sears was out of town though.

· Registered
2 Posts
When Dr. Sears was planning not take our insurance, Dr. Ambush was highly recommand by a LC at St agnes. This is about 2 & 1/2 years ago. We interviewed Dr. Ambush. His children co sleeps with each other. (does this make any sense? they don't sleep with the parent but they sleep in either one of the child's room) I forgot what his believes in breastfeed is. I think it must be good as a LC suggested him.

I think we would have gone with him if Dr. Sears didn't take our insurance anymore. I remember he is very patience and answer all our questions.

Wendy

· Registered
1 Posts
YES I KNOW PAUL AMBUSH VERY WELL. HE HAS BEEN THE PHYSICIAN OF CHOICE FOR MY TWO KIDS. I HAVE A BOY, NOW 22, AND A DAUGHTER, NOW13, AND BOTH CALL DR AMBUSH THEIR DOCTOR. HE IS A THROW BACK. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HE WOULD DO A HOUSE CALL. I WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS VERY ACCESSABLE AFTER HOURS. HIS CELL PHONE IS FREELY AVAILABLE AND HE DOES PICK UP, OR HE DOES CALL BACK. AS FOR HIS APPROACH AND DEMEANOR WITH KIDS, HE IS THE NE PLUS ULTRA, THE BEST. KIDS LOVE HIM AND ALL FEAR MELTS IN HIS PRESENCE. HE EXPLAINS WITH THE UTMOST PATIENCE AND HE IS WILLING TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. YOU DONT FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A NUMBER. HE MAKES YOU AND YOUR CHILD FEEL LIKE HE CARES, AND HE REALLY DOES. YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH DR AMBUSH AND I PUT MY NUMBER HERE IF YOU NEED MORE CONVINCING.............JIMMY...............443 280 0733

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.