Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw that Boiron has one for naseau, but it says for "motion sickness and nausea" and doesn't mention pregnancy, (at least not on the outside package). I like the Hylands teething tablets, but I'm not sure if they make any thing for morning sickness.

Just hit 7 weeks and my "morning sickness" is now "all day sickness" - just generally nauseaus all day...

I've tried the seabands wrist bands, they help a little. Last go around hot water with fresh lemon helped immensley, but the thought of that this time makes me feel sick. So far, just mint gum and Vicks orange vitamin C drops help.

Anyone know of any homeopathic (or other natural) remedy's for nausea?
:

Kathy.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Have you tried Nux Vomica? It's one of those 'motion sickness' remedies, and also a standard for people who feel nauseaous for any number of reasons. It's the only one that helped me when I was first-trimester-ing.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Nux vomica is one. There are several others that are supposed to help with nausea too if you are pregnant. I'd do a search in google, ask at the natural foods store, or talk to my naturopath. My ND gave me "nausea ease" to take. I know some people have success with this. You can also try accupuncture. Nothing (except for hard candy and constant eating) worked for me unfortunately, but most other women find some kind of relief I believe. Keep trying different things. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I'm dealing w/the all day & all night sickness too!
I've tried Nux Vomica, helps a little but nothing really is helping me!
I've tried ginger candies too! ACCK it sucks right now I now how you feel!

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.