Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted in this forum off and on as my dd has mild (sometimes severe) eczema on the backs of her knees and insides of her arms. We've been on the elimination diet in some form or another for several months and we still haven't been able to pinpoint the cause although we are pretty sure it is food related.<br>
The other day someone suggested to me that we try Sulfur 6x. It's a homepathic by Boericke & Tafel. She said that her son had severe eczema when he was a child, she gave it to him for about 2 weeks (pill form), it got horribly worse, then got better and never came back. He's now a teenager. She said it was a lifesaver.<br>
As with other homepathics, I'm having trouble finding a description of it on the web and am wondering if any of you have used it or have experience with it. We would love for a "miracle cure."<br>
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I tried sulfur for my own eczema a while back and did not see any results. I did not use it for very long though. I have had good results with homeopathy for other things. The thing about taking an over the counter remedy is that it is cheap and can't hurt imho.<br><br>
I would suggest you look over other threads here regarding eczema, gut health and food allergies. Especially since you are expecting another baby. There are things you can do to minimize the chances of your new baby having the same problem.<br><br>
Good luck!<br>
Tracy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts