Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
It was on a couple months back and I have it on Tivo, but I've only watched part of it so far (never made it the whole way through yet!). So I haven't seen the birth but that sounds cool!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I saw most of it, of course falling asleep at the beginning of the third trimester and waking up to a baby crying, wish I could do that in real life
A lot of the footage was done by computer based on actual ultrasound footage.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I loved at the end how the narrator said that standing up or squatting during birth instead of laying flat on your back reduces pain of labor and makes contractions more effective.
And I thought the actual sounds a baby hears when given an ultrasound was really cool. While the show had a little too much ultrasound footage, I thought the information given was overall good. I LOVED seeing the real inside footage of the baby leaving the uterus and the placenta coming out....that was just amazing!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I only got to see some of it. But the part about the ultrasound sounding like a subway train freaked me out! Poor baby!
It was nice, I watched it with my daughter and told her it was the baby in my belly.
I just happend to tune in when they were talking about what stage I'm in now. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts