Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I've always imagined my kids snuggled in a bed together like puppies but not sure how or when I would implement a sibling bed. My daughter will be 28 months when baby 2 comes along and the baby will probably in our room/bed for about a year.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'd love to hear your stories if your kids share a bed (outside of sharing one with you).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>

·
Premium Member
15,952 Posts
<p>Two of my kids share a bed when I have a larger bed available for them, which isn't often! They are 9 and 5. My almost 3 year does not want anything to do with his sisters at night. It would be great if he would sleep one of the girls but he flat out refuses to. I think my girls would love a queen bed together but we are out of rooms and beds. The 5 year goes to bed in my bed, the 9 year will join her and then I move the 9 year over to a twin mattress then I come to bed with the baby. The 2 year sleeps in another room most nights with DH. If DH is gone then I'll put the 2 year in bed with them and the girls downstairs in DH's room and they will gladly sleep all night together. </p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts