Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am also 9 weeks - and with both of the above poster's (except on the morning sickness thingy) about feeling way more pregnant than I actually am!

I, too, have difficulty with pant buttons popping. I am tall and skinny and with my ds I did not even show until 5 mos. I never needed maternity clothes either - just size 14 stuff (usually a 10-12) But at 9 weeks pregnant I am already digging through my baggy pregnancy clothes looking for some comfy tracky dacks and a loose fitting T-shirt to hide my pot! I am eating like a pig. Dh says that I only have one meal a day; he says it starts when I wake up and ends when I go to bed! (He doesn't know about the choccy's in the middle of the night! Teee hee heee!)

I reckon it's because our bodies know what to do this time around and the hormones relax your uterine muscles - so we get our jelly belly's back! Or so I'll keep telling myself as I raid the pantry again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.