Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else very blah and sick to their stomach?

Today I just don't feel good at all - blood pressure is fine though.

I'm super tired, achey, keep having stomach cramps off and on and green as can be
: . Just don't feel good at all
:

·
Registered
666 Posts
End of pregnancy nausea?!
As if the first 7 months weren't enough!! (I was one of the "unlucky" ones who was sick for a lot longer than the first tri) I spend most of my time now feeling "blah" as we seem to be putting it, I kinda just feel weak and shakey, blood pressures like 90 / 60 (Or does the bigger number go on the bottom...
but for me thats normal... And I keep on not being able to breathe properly to the point where the room kinda swirls and my head gets all cloudy
: Bring on the end... As far away as it seems at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel

(Have to say, I'm loving the complaint threads, it's a fantastic way to vent to people who actually know what I mean!! - I don't know anyone whos pregnant round here)

·
Registered
529 Posts
I've been feeling sick to my stomach for a week or so now. I feel like i cant breathe deep enough. My bp is fine though. the next few weeks cant pass quick enough for me. this pregnancy has been a difficult one and I am ready for it to be over and to meet my little sweetie!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.