Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a rotten day -- baby up all night with bad gassies -- exhaustion... My DH couldn't even cheer me up -- but I started doing my diaper laundry, and then we put DS in one of our LHC AIO's -- and I was just feeling so much better...

MY DIAPERS MAKE ME HAPPY!!! I love folding them -- picking which ones to put on my kids. I love them all equally -- the prefolds, the fitteds, the AIO's -- my covers -- even the new snappi's!!! And my cloth wipes -- I tell you -- I just have to look at all those cute prints and soft fluff, and I feel immensely better. Brings a smile to my face every time!

Beat that, you plain ole sposies! You've never cheered me the way my cloth does!

I
my cloth!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I love looking at them after I put them away neatly in the drawers... I never ever enjoy folding ANY other laundry by the way... And yes, cloth diapers make me very very very happy. I am building a newborn stash and can't believe how cute some of those are! I can't wait to get my sugar plum baby ones... and can't wait to get this baby out of here and into the diapers... LOL

I know that disposable users have no reason to look forward to diapering... And it's one of our highlights... It's amazing!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
this is EXACTLY how I feel about my cloth dipes!

People think I am a little nutty!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I totally feel the same way.
Just love doing dipe laundry, love hanging it on the line, love organizing it and love just admiring the beautiful knitting. It makes me happy too and I often think what sposie users are missing out on!

I am so glad others here share my addiction too, as no one else in my family can understand it and all think I am a little
for it!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Ditto everyone! I just said to dh yesterday, I want a dozen babies so I can cloth all of them! I want more babies, but I DO
my cloth! Sposies are SO BORING AND GROSS! I can't believe I ever used them just for a little while.

·
Registered
946 Posts
So glad we have this forum to chat because NO ONE I know IRL understands....they think I'm
because to me....

:

Thank God for this forum that makes me feel so NORMAL!

:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts