Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you do, PLEASE, PLEASE consider switching me spots in line... She told me I have a 3 week wait, and I am puking my guts out.
: Literally. I am not due until Feb 18, but have been cramping (which is causing the barfing)... I am not sure I have 3 weeks...

Well, if you CAN'T switch me spots, at least pray for me that 1) little babe cooks longer and 2) that I get my FLAMs in time! (yes, my priorities are REALLY in that order...
)

I do have quite a few newborn fitteds :LOL ... but, I really, really wanted some FLAMs to finish off my newborn stash!

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ustasmom
Did you tell Ann that you were due so soon?
I did mention it in my original email to her, but that was shortly before the holidays, so she may not have made the connection to my order and payment... I will wait and see if someone will swap me before I ask her to bump me though. A swap just makes one person wait longer, bumping would make EVERYONE wait longer, KWIM?

Who knows, this urping/cramping thing may just be a fluke.. it certainly isn't consistent. I do tend to blow things out of proportion when I am pg... :LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.