1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't seem to get it all out
: Its like the babies are in the way and my poor colon can't function properly
:
And then when I finally get the urge, its very difficult and I am afraid to push for fear to going in to labor

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I am the queen of bowel issues- pardon the expression but it is either feast or famine. Either I can't go, or I can't stop going. Either it is hard as a rock or it is diarrhea-like.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i still have coffee too. with lots of half and half. with megh i owned a coffee shop in oregon (one of those drive thru huts) and i drank a TON of espresso...not to mention all the milk/half 'n half, flavorings, etc.) and megh was just fine. she still is the healthiest girl and she was always off the charts on height and weight too i think. she rarely gets sick and if she does its like a one day thing.

my poops are either floaters or they are like cow piles. those ones just pour out of me...its so weird. i didn't have those kinds last pg...so i wonder if its from the floradix i'm taking for iron supplement.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I have to second the fact that a little caffeine would probably "help things along". A few sips at most should do the trick whether it's coffee or soda. If you're up for it, a small amount of prune juice might also make it easier to move the poo past the babies. Or raisins. I'm sure part of it is that there is a lot of pressure on your bowels and they just can't move like they did before, so maybe making the poo softer would help

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Yep. I am having major issues, accompanied by SO much pain. It's like he's just sitting on my bowel and the stuff can't get through. OWWWW! It hurts to walk, to turn over in bed, to laugh...

Then I will have one day where I just go a lot, and I feel so much better. But then it starts up again in another day or so.

I have resorted to caffiene in the form of Cherry Coke once a day, and that seems to help. I had a craving one day, and was happily surprised to see it helped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.