Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this has been talked about but I am so loving the new shows!<br>
I like the format a little better and the projects they are doing are so much more interesting. Some of the things they did before were really cheesy. I really didn't have any desire to make a computer monitor warmer!<br><br>
The coriolis socks and the sock "recipe" from Stephanie Pearl McPhee are inspiring. I have never made socks before and I'm about to try it out. There have also been a few male designers on which has been interesting.<br><br>
Anyone know why they are showing so many new episodes all in a weeks time? I can't figure why they arent just doing one a week like usual.<br><br>
Anyway, I just wanted to comment on the show....<br><br>
anyone else><br><br>
amy

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Erg! Every day at about 1:45, I remember that I wanted to watch the 1:00 episode of Knitty Gritty!! Oh well, eventually, they'll have reruns, right?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I always forget to watch it too.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm excited to see new episodes on again. I have my TiVo set to record it and set it to only record new episodes. I was very pleasantly surprised to see it on every day! There hasn't been a new episode on before that in ages. Although, today's episode was a repeat.<br><br>
I do like the newer format and the patterns are much better, too.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I try to nurse my ds everyday for a nap at that time... some days he's compliant, others not so much. I love the new shows, but I can't seem to keep up with all of them. Before I could catch the whole show in snippits if I didn't have the chance to sit through the whole thing. Anyway, total thumbs up here too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts