Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
698 Posts
I've had my little girl's name since I was 18 and listening to a radio program about the Bible on my way driving back to college. (It's a long story, Sara has evolved from Seraphim angels) But I have no just in case boy's name. You know gender is completely up to the male. Well, DH has not had a girl born into his family in over 40 years, and then it goes another 20 years until the next. I worry that the ultrasound is wrong and want to have a "just in case" boy's name, but for the life of me I can't think of the perfect one. For DS we actually decided on his name by looking through the phonebook. You'll come up with a name. I'm sure the perfect name will just suddenly be there in front of you, even if you don't find it until after the babe is born.

· Registered
698 Posts
I still plan to call my daughter Seraphina. Her legal name will just be Sara (for various reasons) I've never heard of St. Seraphim. Like I said, I got the name from the Bible. They are the angels of fire. In Isaiah's call-vision in the Temple, he sees Seraphim surrounding the throne of God, singing praise to God. I never would have thought someone else would name their daughter that. I have been in love with that name for my daughter for what seems like forever. I never would have considered any other name for her.

ETA: I did a search and can't find anything on a St. I found stuff about the angels and about some Japanese music group or called Seraphim.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.