Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geeze that date is creeping closer. If this babe comes 2 weeks early like Sid did, I have 4 weeks.
And NO baby name! I have a few floating around in my head but I don't really feel attached to them at all. I just can't seem to find 2 good names I want to give this babe. I didn't have has much trouble naming Sidney.
Eeeeep!
Anyone else still have no idea what to name her babe?

~Daednu

· Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dodo~ Well he's for sure not named after a dog. LOL

Girlfactory~ Actually, that's one of the big reasons why Sidney is named Sidney - DH's grandfather. Though I find in the US it really seems to be a female's name.

The funny thing is we had a boy name all picked out since everyone in the two families seems to have boys. Then we've been struggling to find a girl name ever since we found out we're happily blessed with a girl! The boy name we had picked out was Oliver Benedict G_______.

~Daednu

· Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everyone says that to me. We just can't do it. Mostly because Oliver is the name for the boy who didn't come...so I don't want it to be a sloppy seconds kinda thing for my little girl. And I also don't like Oly for a girl and I know it would often get shortened to that.

~Daednu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.