Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>i kind of remember t his the last week or so with dd, that my heartburn was so bad it would make me throw up at night. last night I threw up a lot, a few times and a lot, my dh was like did you forget youre pregnant and get drunk or something? and im having morning sickness again too</p>
<p> </p>
<p>anyone else?  its really yucky!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ill be 38 weeks tomorrow.... and i feel like 5 weeks and fat, morning sickness achy, exhausted</p>

·
Registered
155 Posts
<p>does a little baking soda in water help you?  that made a world of difference to my heartburn.</p>

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
<p>Yup, Intense nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Although I think it is related to eating food not freshly prepared at home. I was up again last night with it, and so miserable. The rest of the family does not respond like I do, so I doubt it is food poisoning. Just a really really sensitive stomach.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am loosing weight now, not gaining :( Although the baby is gaining, and seems not bothered - moving around and hiccuping as normal.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>:hug I hope you are feeling better soon and find a solution to your problem.</p>

·
Registered
547 Posts
<p>Yes! I throw up if I overeat or eat the wrong foods :(</p>

·
Registered
183 Posts
<p>It is a total throwback to first trimester.  Nauseous heartburn, can't eat much.  I was starving the other day and ordered two bagels, ate half of one and got sick.  Threw the rest away.  This is YUK.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts