Mothering Forum banner

Anyone else showing already???

764 views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  PrinceE&LsMom 
I don't have a "bump" yet, but at 9 1/2 weeks I can't button my shorts. This didn't happen until almost a month farther along with DD! Actually, I think I'd probably have a "bump" now, only my belly is still so flabby from DD that I think the "bump" gets kinda lost in the flab, KWIM? If I suck in the flab, there's definitely something there. It's not baby yet, just my guts being displaced I guess, but it's kind of exciting.

I was really hoping to make it through the summer in my own clothes, though. It'll be mid-October here before it starts to get chilly. Somehow I don't think I'll make it. The summer maternity stuff I had with DD is all really worn, and I don't want to have to buy two seasons' worth of stuff. Can't do the loose sweats thing with my clients, so I need at least two nice outfits I can wear to work. Guess I'll be shopping before another month is out, huh?

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.