Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I am but not until 2 weeks ago. Until then I just looked a little fat which drove me nuts. Those who don't know me may just think I am like that always, especially when I wear regular clothes that don't accentuate my curve. I am also 22 weeks with #2.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I'm 25 weeks and can still hide it pretty well. It's totally obvious to me and most of my friends, but unless I'm wearing a fitted shirt then I just look like I need to lay off the Ben and Jerry's (which I do, of course!). I've only had a net weight gain of seven pounds though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have really only just started showing in the last couple weeks. (25 weeks) in fact i had a woman come up to me and say "yeah it's actually pretty obvious now, before it just looked like you were putting on weight" Charming!!!

But yeah, I still think i look like just a heavy around the middle type at certain angles. I have to wear like...tight clothing and make an effort to "show it off" for just strangers to notice I think

I hated that "not pregnant looking just look fat" stage.......felt like it was lasting forever!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow, I am just the opposite! My belly is sticking out larger than my size G breasts, so it is pretty obvious!
Of course, this is my 4th, so I should be showing. With my 1st, I didn't really show much at all at this point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.