Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
you know, it doesn't even seem like many of the july babies have been born yet. we'll get one soon enough. but just in case there's an inkling to go early.....nobody forget, krista totally has dibs on first singleton!

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevena true View Post

you know, it doesn't even seem like many of the july babies have been born yet. we'll get one soon enough. but just in case there's an inkling to go early.....nobody forget, krista totally has dibs on first singleton!
Oh good, so I'm not the only one hanging out in July reading birth announcements!? Yay!

It's a good thing our babies are still cooking! Nice, fat healthy babies to all!!

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

Oh good, so I'm not the only one hanging out in July reading birth announcements!? Yay!
Nope. Certainly not the only one. Sigh. I don't know why I do it to myself.

It's strange to think that there will probably be mamas lurking on our board soon enough, waiting to see our cute little babies through jealous, puffy pregnant eyes.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

It's a good thing our babies are still cooking! Nice, fat healthy babies to all!!
Nope! And I started when June mamas started delivering. I think it freaks DF out a little every time I wail "I want a baaaby" after looking at the sweet newborn pictures
eyesroll.gif
. But, as the OB I was under co care with (and have been released from!) was saying, "If there's a five pound baby, and a Nine pound baby, I'd much rather have the nine pounder."

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
(shhhhh) My uterus doesn't need to hear the anticipation.

eyesroll.gif

Hoping HOPING it isn't me! And if someone could remind the ute that I'm actually due at the END of august, that would be splendid!!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
This thread just made me go
yikes.gif
because I am one of the August 1st ladies! Omg! I really don't think it's coming yet though. In fact, I've decided that the weekend of the 23rd, preferably Saturday, would be perfect for a whole bucket of reasons so I'm not expecting until then
orngtongue.gif

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
We have a bah-zillion people in our DDC (not all of them post, though). So it could be any one of these! :)

LateJuly

7/27 jennyfah - due with 3rd

7/28 HawaiianBlesing (Becky) - due with 1st

7/29 earth-mama - due with 2nd

7/26 Naturallove (Ashley)

7/30 AmyPDX - due with 1st

7/30 copper.kettle (Copper)

7/31 Rach - due with 3rd

Early August

8/1 Chaika (Bridget) - due with 1st

8/1 IBAMAMAX4 (Lisa) - due with 4th

8/1 lulu0807 - due with 2nd

8/1 Mamalimey (Lucy)

8/1 nugget's mommy (Jen) - due with 3rd

8/1 openpollination (Kelley) - due with 1st

8/1 PJs - due with 5th

8/1 RedRoxy2911 (Kerrin) - due with 1st

8/1 RubyLu - due with 2nd

8/1 yell (Danielle) - due with 1st

8/1 veggiemomto2 - due with 3rd

8/2 clovermom (Janelle) - due with 4th

8/2 Jbouck5 - due with 1st

8/2 Maurine - due with 1st

8/2 Motray36 - due with 2nd

8/2 OhSoBlessed (Carrie) - due with 5th

8/2 Tamera - due with 3rd

8/2 ursusarctos (Ursa) - due with 1st

8/3 AmandaHope (Amanda) - due with 2nd

8/3 Teetina - due with 1st

8/3 Xmasbaby7 - due with 2nd

8/4 AlyssaH - due with 1st

8/4 HDSM (Heather) - due with 1st

8/4 noorjahan - due with 1st

8/4 Tear78 - due with 1st

8/5 Camer (Cait) - due with 3rd8/

8/5 Laura575 - due with 1st

8/5 mommymcnair6 (Wendy) - due with 7th

8/5 SoonToBe (Bree) - due with 1st

8/5 SusannePrincess - due with 5th

8/5 tropicaldutchtulip - due with 3rd

8/5 RileyAnn - due with 1st

8/6 Beckily (Becky) - due with 1st

8/6 egmaranian (Erica) - due with 2nd

8/6 grassisgreener (Ang) - due with 1st

8/6 KnittingKara (Kara) - due with 4th

8/6 Kokopelli-mana - due with 3rd

8/6 kredmon - due with 2nd

8/6 kristandkids (Krist) - due with 3rd

·
Registered
315 Posts
This is so exciting! I am wishing a happy healthy baby to whoever goes first - and of course for the rest of the mamas too!

I was telling my MW that I have a FEELING that this little girl may come early (DD 8/15)....she really tried not to laugh, apparently LOTs of first time mamas have that feeling and she sweetly cautioned me that this anticipation may make the end of the pregnancy a little frustrating. Now, i am trying to un-anticipate and it is hard
loveeyes.gif

·
Registered
556 Posts
I am kind of hoping that this baby comes in the next couple of weeks, preferably after I am 38 weeks. Right now she/he is probably about 6 pounds or so, I would like the babe to be a little bigger. DD was an 8 pounder at almost 42 weeks. I would rather not go that long--I'm feeling pretty ready. Also, I think this one will be here sooner than 42 weeks since I can already feel my body gearing up--hormones, more BH, and I just feel ready
winky.gif
or will after this weekend.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm surprised too! My due date is exactly one month from today!!!! My husband is sure she'll come early, but I am skeptical. My first was 2 weeks early, so I wouldn't be too surprised if this little one comes early too. I don't know if I'm ready! But I don't want to go late!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I dreamed last night that I had mine! And that I was first, but forgot to tell you guys ;)

·
Registered
989 Posts
It won't be me! (August 30th...) I'm just hoping I don't leak into Sept. I'm really greedy to hold this little girl!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I don't think it will be me either, but I am hoping (and thinking) I will go at the end of July which will be one week early...so a 39 weeker. I've thought that all along. Not sure why. We shall see. If I'm right, that's 21 days. Wow!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
My jealousy runneth over for you early August mamas. I'm late August, and between DS whining and moaning all day, and going back and forth with DH... I'm guessing this LO is going to stay put as LONG as possible.

I am, though, really excited to see who goes first. Really really. I want to see cute little babies from "my" month!! But I'm throwing this post up because I want photos and birth stories. Sweet little baby photos are my lifeblood right now!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.