Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
I know exactly how you feel...I want my ultrasound to be now sooo bad but mine isn't til the 6th of december
I fell a couple weeks ago and both of the ob docs I had with my girls would do an ultrasound to check everything out but the ones (yes more than one the army sucks about docs) I have now are terrible and refuse to do an ultrasound I am still able to fell my baby move around but I am still scared the baby could be hurt...So yes I totally feel for ya good luck...Let me know what happens ok...BTW I am 18w 4d...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
i haven't even made my appointment i go to my mw tomorrow and i am telling her i want an u/s .. i never had one with my others never felt i needed one, but this time i want one and can't stop thinking about!!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Mine's not even scheduled yet. I have an appointment with my OB next week and he'll probably tell me how/where to schedule it. I'm at 18 weeks today.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ditto. I'm really feeling sorry for myself because I had an emergency ultrasound the week before last and the baby wouldn't move to show his stuff, and now my OB wants to wait till 6 months to do another. I'm going to cry and beg at my appointment next week.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'll probably be at least 23 weeks before we have one. Our midwife & the u/s place are in the same city ... both about 2 hours away, and my next mw appt. isn't until Dec. 9th. We don't have an appt. scheduled with the u/s place yet, though.
:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have mine on the 29th. I am not finding out the sex though, and she scheduled oneat 12 weeks because she was concerned about the size. Due to that one, I have already seen the baby and don't feel as anxious to have this u/s. I do remember waiting for that though (with my other two pregnancies), and the wait is awful when you do want to find out the sex. Hang in there!!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I am having a Level II on Dec.1 I don't want to find out the gender, I am really not to anxious to have it done, actually. My only reason is my age (39) and the fact that my sister and niece both have spina bifida. Since we are having another homebirth, I am concerned with spine and head.

I actually wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer, maybe into January.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I'll be having mine on Dec 4th, too! I'll be 23+1 weeks by then. I hope that's not too late to get all the info they need!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I had one earlier this week, but I guess there were a couple things that they couldn't get a good look at because of how the baby was positioned, so they want me back for another peek on Dec. 7. Works for me because I would love to just confirm that as they indicated at my last scan, I'm having a girl! Already a mother of two boys, I just can't believe I'm having a girl... I need to see it again! So I'm eagerly awaiting Dec. 7. (9:45am!!!!!!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.