Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was interest in a thread for people who were waiting to TTC after a loss? I feel like I am in a limbo because I want to TTC but can't just yet. I have to wait at least 3 months to try again (just had my second m/c). I thought this might be a good place to talk and support each other until we can TTC ourselves. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Hi Mama - I'm very sorry for your loss. My husband and I were told to wait six months after our loss, for physical and emotional healing. That was very hard as we wanted to get started again right away, but in retrospect, it was the best decision because we gave ourselves time to mourn and get back to normal, somewhat.<br><br>
All I can say is hang in there - those three months will pass before you know it. I'm pregnant again after our waiting period, but I've been in your shoes and it's no fun. I know what you mean about limbo. I personally felt like my reason for being was put on hold. I tried to distract myself with ttc prep activities, like exercising, taking my vitamins, ordering preggy pops and such in advance. At least I felt like I was making SOME progress while I was waiting around.<br><br>
Hugs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts