Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 27 wks, and my belly button pops every night. It's kinda flat and semi-popped during the day, but after dinner, it's POWEEEE out! Anyone else?

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Mine can't seem to make up it's mind - it's half in half out
The top looks like it is kind of popped but the bottoms is just even with the rest of my belly. It never popped at all with DS, and I gained a ton more weight with him, so I'm interested in seeing what it does.

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Mine hasn't popped, but it's essentially "gone". It's totally flattened out and is more of a funky shaped "dimple" than a traditional belly button. It was a little sore a few weeks ago as it flattened, but nothing like the first time I was pregnant...that time just having my shirt rub against my bellybutton area was awful!

·
Registered
883 Posts
I've got a halfsie too. DH anxiously awaits the full pop and claims he's going to clean it out then (NO). I've never liked anything poking, touching, prodding my navel, but it's worse now than ever. Looks like a nose on my belly.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Mine doesn't pop... but it does get really shallow and kinds funny looking (to me anyway) I attribute the non-popping to being a pudgy Momma!
: Dont know if that holds true for anyone else, thats just my theory with me anyway! lol... although my SIL is pretty thin and her belly button doesn't pop either... dont know what it is...

BUT I think I heard some where that putting a bandaid on it can help keep it from getting sore if your shirt rubs on it.... just a thought but I really dont know from exprience!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.