Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in Italy but DH is French and DD (age three) is starting a private ecole maternelle. So far, so good. Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
dd started EM last year - it's tough but we're getting there. DS will be starting next September - I think - I'll see how we go, in that I think he'll be ready but being separated from mama may not work - how old is your dd?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ewe+lamb View Post
dd started EM last year - it's tough but we're getting there. DS will be starting next September - I think - I'll see how we go, in that I think he'll be ready but being separated from mama may not work - how old is your dd?
DD just turned three in August. She goes from 0830 to 12h30 Monday through Friday, and so far loves it. But unlike the public maternelles in France that are 30 kids per class, in DD's class in Rome, there are only 15 kids. I actually kind of wish there were a few more kids in her class. We had a parents meeting with the teacher today and she explained all the things they will be doing and learning this year. It was quite informative. I am impressed by the level of thought that goes into all the activities that they do. Every activity they do has a very specific purpose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.