Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past 2 weeks I have been having a very hard time seeing the computer screen and also have a hard time seeing clearly while driving. I did mention this to my OB at my last appt and they said that it is normal since I am not having headaches or high BP along with it. However it is getting worse and it sure is annoying. Anyone else having the same issues?

Amy

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I've had vision change the whole prgnancy. I would think they'd keep a closer eye on you since it's sudden and be checking your bp and stuff for other pre-eclampsia signs

Have you looked up the signs and know yourself what to watch for to call in in case you have other signs?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I was warned about it...mine tends to just get slightly blurrier for a couple of hours...or maybe I need to clean my contacts.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just looked up the symptoms of preeclampsia and I don't have anything other than the vision changes. However I do have more than one vision change, in addition to the blurriness I do also have a lot of floaters too. And last night after I coughed (nothing more than clearing my throat) I did see stars which is something that happend to me when I was pg with Elle and my BP was high.

I am waiting on my OB's office to call me back right now so I can see if they think I should be seen before Thursday which is my next appt.

I'll keep you posted

Amy

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm so annoyed! I just heard back from my OB's nurse and she was not helpful! I asked her if I should come in tomorrow instead of Thursday and she told me that I should head over to the hospital. Well, my dh will not be home until 9pm and then I would have to call my Mom over to watch the girls. I am so freaking annoyed! She would not give me an appt for tomorrow and she would not even answer my questions about if it could even be a possible sign of preeclampsia without the high bp or protein in my urine. She actually seemed very confused like she was on drugs or something. I wanted to make an appt for tomorrow so that my dh could just plan his work day around it instead of having to be at the hospital until who knows when tonight and having us all be tired and crabby tomorrow. UGH!!!!!

So what would you do? Would you go in and have them check you out or would you just wait until Thursday?

Amy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.