Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a diaper I have no use for!!!! I have a nearly year old DS, and I bought a small girls diaper!
It is such a cute diaper though, I
it! I can't believe no one else bid on it.

Oh well, Hopefully I will have a girl to diaper someday. If not, at least I can stay up late and admire my new diaper. :LOL I don't think i will tell my DH about this one.

Well here is my new diaper......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=26269&rd=1

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Oh great...Your diaper was so cute, I had to go and join another Yahoo group. I've been thinking I should quit some of the groups now that I've started buying things when I get the announcements instead of just looking. Oh well. I think I'm a lost cause. I love the dipe you bought!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hmmmmm... maybe a little off topic but I have bought stuff at thrift stores that didn't fit... not because I was entertaining dreams of dropping 50 pounds and fitting into a size 4 but because I thought something was soooo cool I didn't want anyone else to have it...

I've matured since then... a little...

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Melaniee
Um...No, NEVER (not the newborn FMBG diaper that I just got in the mail today) Nope...never done that.
I didn't want to pry about that Melaniee, but now that you've brought it up...........
:

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
It was just too cute to resist. I've got a tiny stash of tiny finds building for the next little one. I could not afford an entire stash at once, and Ds started in cloth when he was in size larges.

Dh looks at it (oops, he got home early and my fluff was still out) and he says: "Uh...did you just buy this because or is there something you want to tell me?" :LOL I'm like: "NO! Just bought it b/c it was cute and "went" with the others, like a set." Then he asked if they need covers and when I said they did not he said: "Good. I'm at the point where I don't get the cute diapers being covered." phew...I was expecting another type of response. However, when I showed him the kanji micro-inner that I was drooling over he said: "no one sees it but his tush!"
: I think it was the Asian-theme that got these past the do-not-spend-radar.

By the way, Ds' doll looks adorable in it. He wanted me to put it on him. He normally sports a kissaluv that I got a good deal on. =)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Um...I've done that too. :LOL

The other day I bought the most adorable Tommy Hilfiger dress at Goodwill. I don't have a girl! My mom keeps telling me she can't wait to see Owen in his dress! :LOL

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she???

Oh, and that dipe is ADORABLE!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.