Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people say pregnancy shouldn't be treated as an illness . . .but darn it, I feel awful most of the time! I have a non-stop headache, nausea visiting me frequently, and I am so tired.

Anyone else feeling less than great?

I'm only 9 weeks . . .maybe it will be better at 12.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizelenius View Post
I know people say pregnancy shouldn't be treated as an illness . . .but darn it, I feel awful most of the time! I have a non-stop headache, nausea visiting me frequently, and I am so tired.

Anyone else feeling less than great?

I'm only 9 weeks . . .maybe it will be better at 12.
Nasty is a pretty accurate description!

It does ease up, don't worry!

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post

It does ease up, don't worry!
I hope so . . .my M/S with #3 went on until 16 weeks. I have known people who have had it throughout their entire pregnancies!
:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizelenius View Post
I hope so . . .my M/S with #3 went on until 16 weeks. I have known people who have had it throughout their entire pregnancies!
:
Mine w/ Dd went until I was almost 6 months!!!! (But I've always been super-sensitive to hormones, so...) :puke

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
nasty is being nice for how I have been feeling it takes everything I have to go out of the house and move I have barely done yoga and I know for a fact it will help me! I will have Dp get me a prenatal yoga tape I really think that is the only thing that will pull me out of this funk. I also have those preggie pops for my non stop nausea they actually help me.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
It all depends on the day to me, but pretty much I just feel nasty. I keep skipping class and I feel horrible but there is no way I can go and pay attention. I'm hoping I dont have it longer than the first trimester!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by vegasgrl View Post
I unequivocally hate being pregnant.

: me too. I get its a means to an end & all but I have a horrible time being pg. I'm just SO Sick and for SO long that its really unbearable. add to that several m/c under the belt and the stress of wondering if this one will stick and well, its no fun at all for me either.

I'm always SO jealous of women who look/feel great the whole time or even better wake up one day w/horrible stomach pains and go to the er and POOF oops, here's your baby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.