Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone else currently living in Russia? We have a growing AP community here in Moscow, with frequent homeschooling get-togethers, plus a support group for breastfeeding moms http://mommymilk.meetup.com/22/ that grew from 3 moms to 28 moms in just one year -- Yeah! Originally, we were a bunch of expats looking for like-minded moms. Now, we're pleased to have quite a few English-speaking Russian moms joining us to enrich the group. The more the merrier!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hi there,

I'm in Moscow too (hi Theresa!), with my 5 yo, 3yo and soon to be 17 mo. We've been here a year (my husband's job brought us here) and we'll be here another three or four. Finally starting to love it.

Suzanne

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Does anyone know of any mothering like forums in Russian? I'm on materinstvo but it's pretty mainstream (although fairly all encompassing), I'd like to find a more NFL-natural birth oriented one, if it exists. As it is in my due date club on materinstvo I'm reluctant to mention homebirth just like I would be on babycenter and similar places.

Спасибо!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.