Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15,067 Posts
I'm in Cumberland county, but we drive into Lancaster & Chester counties a lot. York is way closer to us than either Lancaster or Coatesville! :LOL

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I used to be from Lancaster (Hempfield area), but my fiancee and I just moved to the Red Lion area and I don't know anyone here

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mary, are you interested in going to LLL? It is the 2nd Thursadys mornings (not sure when the evening meeting s are) near the York Hosptial. Their are some Moms from That area who go to LLL and we are a nice group.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I am from Marietta but that is only a 15-20 min drive to York. My partner is also currently building a house near Sam Lewis so I travel that way alot to take him lunch etc. Perhaps you have seen the house? It is the huge straw bale, cobb house hanging off the side of the hill. (A shameless plug for my sweetie
) Always looking for like minded Mamas! *blessings* Tara.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know the area as I used to work up that way but I havn't been up there in years.

My GF is now not leading until the new year but all are welcome to go to LLL. If you let me know I will go to. oTherwise I am off to clean my dad's house those days.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi I am a SAHM to five in so Cumberland co, between Dillsburg and Boiling Springs. I am always looking for like minded Moms to get together with. We have only been here about a year.
Blessings,
Rowan

1 - 20 of 40 Posts