Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted a link to it in one of my other groups and now I want to make a wrap and do this.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I do the belly bandit....but only because I got a super good deal on one.

I don't know if it actually makes a difference but I felt better with it on than off. More secure feeling.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a binder like that, but I'm talking more like the long strip of cloth that's wound and twisted around and around and around your torso.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Can you give us a link? :)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Someone posted a link to it in one of my other groups and now I want to make a wrap and do this.
I also use a belly bandit...feels great to have that support for the first few weeks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I looked up the wrap you are talking about. Sounds like the same idea as the belly bandit but is longer and requires alot more work lol. Also doesn't look very practical to wear outside the house. Might be good for around the house with a belly bandit for trips away? I really don't have any personal experience.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did it! :D

I tried it on loosely for the photo, and now it's finished and folded and waiting with my birth supplies. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love it! A delightful procrastinesty thing to tackle. I've been on maternity leave for a solid 24 hours now, and the upsurge in project planning if not likely completion has been entertaining.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts