Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay mamas, here's the deal: I bought an Ellaroo wrap a few months back, but never caught onto it. The fabric just wasn't what I wanted, and Devlin didn't like being on my back. Now he's a little older, and loves to ride on my back. I have a Kozy on the way, but the last couple of days I have been eyeing Didys...am I crazy? To get one wrap, not love it, then go out and buy another one that costs twice as much??? Does anyone here have one and can tell me it's worth it? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I have a Didy and an EllaRoo. Like you, I never quite "got" the ER so, for some reason
, I bought a Didy. Well, now that I have both, I "get" the ER and use it often and am trying to sell the Didy (mostly because I don't like the colour I choose!)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that doesn't really help me...

Because, you see, what I am really looking for is someone to encourage me to buy one.

Incidentally, what color is your Didy?
And what size?

Just out of curiosity...

·
Registered
426 Posts
I don't have an Ellaroo, so I can't compare, but I do like my Didy for back carries. I did have DS in it for several hours when I was cleaning out the garden in October and we were fine. I have made myself a stretchy wrap that I really like for front carries since I find that with the Didy, it is much better when I rewrap each time, instead of leaving it on. I have a green indio that I got in a trade. I think I would have preferred a lighter colour, but that's just me
. Like MilkfaceMama, I didn't quite get the Didy (my first wrap) until I got (or made actually) myself another one. Maybe this is enough for you to justify getting a didy--just so that you can "get" using the Ellaroo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.