Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a sahm, homeschooling our kiddos. DH has a pretty flexible, but very demanding job. Once in a while he'll work from home, and really enjoys being here with us. We've started talking about how neat it would be if we could have a family business or something DH could do from home. I'd love to hear ideas for family businesses or work at home dad jobs.

·
Premium Member
4,834 Posts
My husband is in technology and now works from home full-time. It's his regular office job, they just wanted to do away with the office space. It was a far more demanding job until last June when they changed his position.<br><br>
I have a home staging business. It's on hiatus with the introduction of our adoptive daughter (who came to us at 2wks old completely out of the blue and unexpectedly--and is now 4mo).<br><br>
We're both really good with technology and creative stuff. Last year we started making movies out of video clips of our son. People tell us we should do it as a business; and truly--it IS something we could start while he's still working. Is there something that you two have as a hobby that maybe could be turned into a business?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts