Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That I can try on? I live in Bothell...I know that size 4 doesnt fit me right cause I tried it in Target, but I'm not sure if I'm a 5 or a 6. Anyone just happen to be that size and live somewhere around here? lol I'm ordering clearance stuff and I cant return it if I guess wrong. Thanks

·
Registered
479 Posts
What about a store in Portland...like a fancy store that sells them. You could try them on there. I know I tried them on in Punky Doodlebugs in Vancouver (Salmon Creek). I have one and I think it is a 6? However, I live in Salmon creek and that would be too far for you, I believe.<br><br>
Lisa

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have a size 5 that you're welcome to try. I'll be in Bothell/Kirkland on Wednesday afternoon, or if you're coming down to Bellevue/Factoria anytime before then, I'd be available.<br>
PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have a hotsling, though not for you to try on, i just thought i'd offer my little piece of advice...from the manufacturer's sizing i would be a 1 so i ordered it and could barely get it on with dd so i sent it back and got a 2, which i still thought was pretty tight. so, if you're debating, i would say just go with a 6. hotslings was pretty great about the exchange if the 6 doesn't fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts