Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the middle row where is the tether anchor point? My FIL has a pacifica and last time they were here we couldn't find the anchor point for the middle row. I found the point easily for the last row on the floor...where the heck is the middle one?

·
Registered
11,838 Posts
I don't have one, but I have found in similar cars that they are often on the bottom of the seat. I don't know if you checked there or not though.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I believe they are almost under the seat, on the seat frame. if I recall correctly there is one in the trunk, too, for the third row. Check your FIL's manual, it will tell you for sure.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Check the manual to be sure, but it's possible there is not a TA for every seating position.

·
Registered
681 Posts
My mom has one and I cannot find it in hers. I will look in the manual and get back to you.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
They are on the back of all the seats, down by the bottom. There may be a flap covering them. They are on all the seats.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I think their's is prob an 06 or 05, not sure though. I know I could look in his manual but FIL and I clash, passive aggressively, on car seat stuff all the time so I try to be covert in putting the seat in the way I want lol. (don't worry, in the end I always get my way when it comes to safety stuff).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts