Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have one I got from the TP so it is rather old & may not be her latest design.

I use it for night when my wool is all in the wash - I can really stuff it! The suedecloth is great. The fit is rather like Chumbas if you have seen those. But I don't care for Aplix, and I did once try to sell it and nobody at all was interested... HTH

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
I had a bunch of them at one time. I would have continued to uset them if Nitara hadn't gotten a g-tube at that time, and the rise was too big for her tube. They were really nice dipes, good workmanship, and she was very fast with my order.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I am sorry, I forgot to say that they are very sturdy and well-made.

And if you are comparing them to FB, they are rather different in style - they don't lie flat before you put them on like the FB do, they curl up because of the elastic. The suedecloth rolls out from inside the leg, the elastic is not top-stitched in like the FBs. And mine was rather thicker PUL than the FBs I have.

But again, I only have one and it is not new, so she may have changed things.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The diaper I have does have crossover tabs. Others have given a good description of the fit (which is very different from FBs), workmanship (excellent), etc., so I won't retread that ground. I will say it's the only pocket diaper I have that we can currently use on Ishie, since he shrank out of his SEZ; and it's wearing like iron. It's also the only aplix we own at this point, and its aplix doesn't appear to be catching on other diapers or collecting fuzzies in the wash. (I understand she's now making a snapped option, as well.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.