Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I've been having problems with blood clot's in my legs. Does any one have any other ideas on what I should do to get rid of them. I have been taking asprin, and sleeping with my feet raised. I never had a problem with blood clot's until getting pregnant. My son is now 3 months old, should I still be getting them? boovert

·
Premium Member
16,212 Posts
How old are you? You may want to get tested for genetic factors that cause you to clot more readily than normal, and talk to your doc about your options.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Have you seen a doctor about this? Blood clots in the legs can be a life threatening condition. Please go to the doc ASAP!

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
How do you know you have clots in your legs?? If you haven't been diagnosed by a doctor you need to get yourself into one now. DVT's after pregnancy can be caused by a genetic or an autoimmune clotting problem.
Not to scare you, but I just got out of hospital after a DVT broke off and went to my lung--the only reason I lived is because it broke off while I was sitting on a stretcher in the emergency room.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts