Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone had heard from her since her post 06/15/05....I sent a private email to her offering an ear to listen, etc.....That was just such a scary post and I was scared for her and her baby...but no post since yesterday....it really bothers me when you can't help someone in great need like that...there was no way to know what to do.....

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
i'm here and were ok
i can't post right now as i'm about to put dd down for her morning nap (i still nap with her) and then we are busy looking for a new home in the afternoon. i will try to get on later tonight. i am so sorry for worrying you mama
but at the same time, i am so glad someone is worried about me and dd... it makes me feel warm inside..
:
i got your PM.. thankyou, thankyou, thankyou... you are a super sweet person!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Mamamelia - I'm glad too that you and baby are okay. Please let us know how you are doing. You can be sure that there have been mothers who have been right where you are, feeling as you have. It was actually pretty brave of you to come forward and actually talk about your feelings. You'd be surprised how many would not even be able to admit their intense feelings to anyone. I admire you for being able to do that. You probably have helped someone who feels just as you do, but is too afraid to talk about it.

Well, my little one is awake and I have to nurse her.

Take care of yourself.

·
Registered
117 Posts
So glad to hear you are both OK!!!!! Please do whatever you need to stay well. and be sure to get alot of help w/moving, from the sounds of your intial post that's only going to add to your stress, PLEASE take care and hopefully the move is closer to a support system for you! Everything will improve in time, I'm 1 year out and what a difference when I look back. I hope you followed your first thread what wonderful suggestions from our commune and I applaud you for thinking of venting in this forum.......I never would have so you taught me something for sure.........always knew it was a caring environment I think your 1st thread proved that and then some!!
Please take care and keep us updated!!!!

to you and your Babe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts