Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always struggled with painful period cramps. Sometimes they're really bad (like this time, bearable only after 1000mg of tylenol and 400mg of ibuprofen), sometimes almost completely painless (like last month). I ran across an article about uterine lift in relation to painful periods. http://banned-from-baby-showers.blogspot.com/2010/12/uterine-tilt-what-you-need-to-know.html The symptoms sound very similar to mine. My question is has anyone used this technique successfully without the assistance of a chiropracter. I live in a very rural area and finding a chiropracter that iss experienced in this would be difficult. Plus it would be cheaper if I could do it myself. :) I do see a chiropracter occasionally, but can't afford it on a regular basis.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated too. I hate taking any kind of pain killers, but I have to be able to function.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.