Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was considering going to the mommy and me at the local Y here, but I am wondering what the classes are like and if it will be worth the time?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I joined Mommy N Me here, and to be totally honest, the mommies were very cliquish and rude. The first thing I went to, not a single person said hello to me, and I am a very warm and outgoing person! I am sure it just depends on your area. Some of the activities here are really fun for older (2+) children, and when DD is a bit older we will consider trying to participate again.<br><br>
That being said, I also joined baby playgroup through MNM that I love. I got really lucky there - the mommies in my PG are wonderful, 3 of whom are AP'ers, and 2 of us are extended BFers so the comrardarie is really nice. We keep the group small - 5 of us, but we rarely all make it to every gathering.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I did a mommy and me ballet class which was fun. The moms were friendly and uninhibited in participating though we were not all ballerinas. I'd definitely do it again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts