Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never tried a snappi, but now that I've got the hang of pins, I don't think I want to! I'm so proud of my pinning that I don't even want to use my AIOs sometimes. hehe.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
me me me
It took lots of practice but once I got the hang of it, pins were my fave. I can get a tighter fit and don't have to worry about babe either pulling the snappi off or getting it caught on things when we go coverless

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
me too! Love them and I enjoy pinning
however DS is at such an active stage that I only get to use them a couple of times a week. It's such a struggle and I really love doing a good job so I keep trying to get him to lay still
But it's not worth it lately so I snappi or use fitteds most of the time.

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
I'm a pin lover too. I like for DS to go coverless so pins it is. He can't get them off, unlike a snappi. Besides going coverless with a snappi can be downright dangerous! You know, you'd think since I can sew, I'd make a bunch of fitteds so I wouldn't have to mess with pins OR a snappi. I guess I just never really got on board with fitteds.

Kind of OT: When I was glancing down the list of topics and saw this post, I thought it said "penis". "Sure I like penises!!!"
I just came over from the circ board, so I guess my mind was still on that.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I can see how you'd be confused!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts