Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing to increase my income. Right now I put up about 12 or so items from my home on ebay and am hoping they will sell. I was reading a bunch of stuff where people are making decent money selling on ebay. I was considering trying to find things at thrift stores and yard sales and selling them on ebay. Has anyone here had success, or known people, who have made decent money on ebay? I mean once my at home items are sold, to try to do it every month to earn income? I am needing a job and not very qualified for much at the moment so thought I would try ebay, but am not sure if it is really do-able to earn income this way? What do you think?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I dont 'make money' per se on ebay. During the holidays I sell some of DS old lego sets and quality clothes but as for thrifting to sell I never had luck. I dont get close to my money back on the clothes, sometimes i come close on the legos but then again there are fees for everything and the more i think about it... the hassle may not be worth it this year.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I tried it a few years ago....It didnt work for me...things just kept adding up and I would either just break even or take Hits...the fees have gone up over there...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all I sell from ebay, etsy and I sell makeup from younique. If you want to know more about younique let me know. You basically sell makeup and make a commission of each sale. As you grow your percentage grows. Message me if interested.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
My husband does well upgrading our electronics and selling the old ones, breaking even and keeping up to date equipment ever year. Video game consoles, cell phones, tablets, routers, he sells them at a good price and buys used but newer equipment at a low price from less savvy sellers or those who want it gone quickly. With some capital he thinks he could turn a profit on it but we don't have the chance right now.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Brilliant guide. Thanks for it. I also recommended you Bulmen. This site helps you earn money by clicking on links or completing surveys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts