Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Fredericksburg Va. I am fleeing my abusive husband right now and have sent my children to be with my family(2 states away) until Saturday when I can get there. I have a 4 month old who is exclussively breastfeed. (until now) I am pumping but the pump I've been using broke. The motor works but the horn is cracked. I need a working pump for the next few days while I'm here so my supply isn't affected.

If anyone has a pump I can use, that would be great. I do have a pump-in-style that SHOULD work but I have no powere cord for it at this time.

Thanks mama's.
Rebecca

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Have you tried any local retailers to see if they have any replacement cords or battery adapters?

Or, does anyone here know if the cord or adapter from a more common appliance might be ok as a substitute? I'm guessing this is possible as long as the voltage and size of the end of the plug that fits the pump would determine this.

Try calling Medela, tell them you need a replacement cord or adapter ASAP and see if they can point you in the right direction.

Their number is 1.800.435.8316.

If you aren't in a position to call feel free to PM me and I'd be glad to do it for you.

ETA - Below is a link to your geographic tribe. I would post it there for you but then it would be harder for you to find.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...splay.php?f=79
~Cath

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.