Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a couple hours away (in Cedaredge), but will be in Gunnison on business on Tuesday. I'll be meeting my best friend and her kids there--they'll be coming from the opposite direction. We live four hours apart but will be meeing halfway for a playdate.<br><br>
Anyway, we're planning on meeting a the park, but are in need of an alternate plan if the weather is nasty. Is there anyplace we could hang out? A playplace? Anything else like that?<br><br>
TIA.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I had a friend that lived in Gunni and I visited a few times. I remember it was just a neat little town with really really wide streets. It will prolly be really cold and possible snowy. Unfortunatly I was no where near being a mama at the time so I can't remember what would be fun for the lil ones. Seeing as how the town is as big as an airplane runway you could just walk around and see it all! I'm sure it has changed a lot since I was there 7 years ago...It was the first time I'd ever heard of or been to a Wal-Mart...And Wallys was the only place to go for a lot of stuff. Like blinds if your Malamute tried to jump thru the window on his first night alone in a new rental home. Thus destroying the blinds. Creasted Butte is a 30 min drive and a very sweet ski bum village that is also fun to visit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts