Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about 15 minutes outside of Springfield though I'm "in town" pretty often.

My family is new to the area and we homeschool. So we're looking for some other families in the area to hang out with/play date/pen pal/ whatever. (other homeschoolers would be great, but we're not fanatical (or even religious) and we don't really care :D)

My kids range from 12 to 2 so anything in between is fine by us. If you're interested then give me a buzz! We'd love to hear from you
smile.gif

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi,

We're in Eugene and looking for a homeschooling gang for the upcoming year as well. We tend toward the unschooly and are up for activities, day trading, plain ol play dates, etc. I have kindy and a first grade girls who have multiple aged friends and interests. Can we play too?

Jessica

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The more the merrier :)

I have a "going into" 4th grade girl who loves playing with younger kids and a 12 yr old boy along with a 2(g) & 4(b) yr old. My older two have curriculum work, but we're not "schedulers" and my little ones are more the unschooly types. So we're pretty much up for anything.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you're getting together in Eugene, I'd love to come. I have a schooling 12yo daughter, an unschooling 2yo daughter and one future unschooler on the way (due in Sept). We're definitely looking to expand our social circle. Please let me know if you have any pending meet-ups!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am just getting here! We are relocating from Alaska. Right now we are in a hotel trying to find a place to live! Once we get settled, I would love to join in. I have a 7yo and a 5yo, both boys. Unless they get into one of the alternative/charter schools at the last minute, we will be homeschoolers and looking for things to do even more! So count us in as well.

Mistee

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have an 18 year old (graduated from South), a special needs 6 year old, and a baby on the way, due in December. I live smack dab in the middle of town.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.