·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Me, too!
: I'm in Ferndale.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I'm not, but DH lived in Waterford his whole life and his dad and step mom still live there, so we visit frequently.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow there's quite a few of us! I'm in the Rochester area. I used to live in Waterford. Are there any groups that get together?

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
Me too, me too!

Groups? Yes. We have a Nor'Easters playgroup, usually in the Rochester/Lake Orion/Macomb scope of things. We also have the Detroit area Mamas' Coffee Nights FREQUENTLY, so keep an eye out for the thread for that one...it pops up to the top of the list a lot!

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoweloc
I live in Macomb Co. but I'm nearby!

shadoweloc, happy first post! I think you'll like our little group of mamas!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by courtenay_e
shadoweloc, happy first post! I think you'll like our little group of mamas!
Thanks, Courtenay. I get the feeling that I'll like you all just fine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not in Oakland County anymore (I live in Monroe County now), but I still have lots of family & friends there and come up often. Oak Park, Farmington, W.Bloomfield. Parents still live in Oak Park. I try and keep up with the happenings up that way too.

Lawschoolmum, where at in O.P.?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I every once in a while try to get a hike/excursion together. Last outing, only myself and 2 other mamas made it. I'm hoping we try something again soon.... I've been wanting to visit the Howell Nature Center (they have a wildlife rehab center and zoo). I've never been, and can't seem to find anyone to go with me. Just a thought....

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
We should try to get a Nor'Easter's playgroup together again, soon, too. It's not LIMITED to the northeast corner of south eastern michigan...we usually have a mama up from PLYMOUTH, so you'll all be invited! I'll see what I can do to get one together in the next week or so.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts