Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 bridesmaid's dresses I need to be rid of.

#1 is cranberry red, basic ballgown dress.Silky material. I have matching shoes for this dress. It's similar to thisdress, without embroidery at neckline. It's a size 16 and I believe the shoes are size 9. Will separate. Make an offer.

#2 is a periwinkle maternity bridesmaid dress, very similar style as the above dress. Silky material. It has an empire waist and room for a belly and ties in the back. it is a size 1XL. Again make an offer.

#3 is a navy blue. The bodice is the same as the above. It has an empire waist that is beaded with silver stars. It has an a-line chiffon skirt. This is the closest dress I could find to it. It is not clingy and is more flowy. It is a size 16. And it comes with a matching navy blue chiffon shoulder wrap. Make an offer.

I also have a pair of dyeable sandals. They are dyed a light silver, but can b e dyed another color. I was told this by both payless and david'sbridal a while back.

These dresses were, like most bridesmaid dresses, only worn for a couple hours. I'll entertain almost any offer. I'm open to trades too, but really need the money. Let me know what you have. I can take pics if there's any real interest in these. It would probably be in a couple days, as our camera is packed. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.