Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a little too ambitious pre-baby in my cutting out diapers...I have all the fabric cut for about 1 dozen small Very Baby dipes (organic cotton terry inners, extra interlock inner, various print outers, mostly cotton knit; trifold quick-dry soakers, mostly hemp jersey) and about 1-1/2 dozen PooPockets one size diapers (mostly flannel and hemp fleece with print flannel or cotton woven outers; hemp jersey and hemp fleece tri-fold quick dry (or could be sew-in) soakers. I have elastic, too, precut.<br><br>
I'm not sure if I'm violating TP rules by not posting a price...it would be a big project to go through and see what I have and wanted to see if anyone was interested before I did so.<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
What kind of prints are these? Do you have any photos or please describe. Are these cut to be serged or turned / topstitched? Thanks!<br>
I think you are supposed to put a price and then say or offers, per the rules.

·
Registered
353 Posts
They are all cut to be serged. Now that I know that there's interest, I'll take some pictures of the prints, take an inventory of everything else, and post prices. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is so weird...somehow my computer logged me in as OakdaleMama, my friend who used my computer LAST WEEK. Anyway, both that and this post are from me, I'll try to get pictures of the fabric and more info up today. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts